• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got told!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Today Me and Tills were playing catch (well, throwing the toy to each other). After about 5 minutes, i accidentally threw it a bit far and it hit her on the head :shock: (It was only one of those little things with a bell inside, so really light). Well that was it, She looked at me as if to say 'Oh My God, What a t**t!!', ran off, kicked the toy, kicked ME and hid in her pet carrier till i got out of the run :oops: . Felt sooo bad :roll: . She's only just made up with me now, She did a happy flop (prob. thinking god i got her right where i want her), started grooming her paws while still in happy flop position, lay on her back, legs in the air (not so lady like, Princess!) and i started giving her nose rubs, so she lay out flat with her chin on the floor while i rubbed her nose, then ven came in and i sat up to give him a cuddle, so stopped rubbing her for 2 seconds, and shes nudging me like, come on then! So i did it again for 5 minutes, before putting her into bed (after a half hour chase :roll: ). So shes gone to bed knackered but happy :love: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh what a stroppy madam princess Tilly May was!!! Me thinks she knew fine well it was an accident but wanted the attention!! :lol:

Bunnies can be sooooo stroppy - Jack walks under my feet and constantly gets trodden on - only sometimes does he get annoyed, usually when he's after something!! Hmmmm! :roll: :lol: :lol:

It's so blatant we're slaves to them, I go out of my way to appologise if I do anything accidently like that, but they're sure to make me suffer and sulk!

I gave Molly his teeth check yesterday and he looked like I'd just hit him with a red hot poker or something, he ran into his bed and wouldn't come out, even for a raisin, then when he did I was only allowed to stroke the top of his head for a few seconds at arm length, when I tried to go closer he ran away again. :oops: He's forgiven me now he's had time to sleep on it. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww - she looks like butter wouldn't melt - glad to hear I'm not the only one with a right little madam on my hands. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back