• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JAAAAAAAAANE!!!!

Here is his Lordship!!

Picture920.jpg

:D :D

Janex

He had a bit of bovver with a piece of celery today!! He has not tried it before so he took a sniff, ran away :roll: Then s-l-o-w-l-y approached it........then ran away again :roll: :lol:
He stood and stared at it for a while then tried another slow approach.
This time he had a better sniff of it, then a tiny nibble. He then scraped it toward him with his front feet. It disappeared under his bum which caused much confusion :roll: :lol:
After turning around in circles he eventually found the pesky celery stick and decided it was safe to eat it!! Provided me with a good laugh I can assure you!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bilbo used to run away from bannana! it's so funny to see them slowly approche the offending object with head slightly bowed and slightly bobbing :lol: it took years for Bilbo to realize that he could actually eat it, and this was only when he saw a brave Gypsy eating the scary fruit! :shock: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bilbo used to run away from bannana! it's so funny to see them slowly approche the offending object with head slightly bowed and slightly bobbing :lol: it took years for Bilbo to realize that he could actually eat it, and this was only when he saw a brave Gypsy eating the scary fruit! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Awwww bless him!!
He needed Gypsy to make sure it was safe!!

Janex

:shock: OMG he is beautiful!! what breed is he? those ears look big enough for an eng lop?

Personally he reminds me of wots his name from star wars!! "excuuuuusse me!" oh yeah Jar Jar Binks!

:love: :love:

sarattie said:
:shock: OMG he is beautiful!! what breed is he? those ears look big enough for an eng lop?

Personally he reminds me of wots his name from star wars!! "excuuuuusse me!" oh yeah Jar Jar Binks!

:love: :love:

He's a Velveteen Lop!!
A relatively new breed which is a cross between an English Lop and a Rex!!
:D :D

Janex

well ive since searched and i think I found them all!!

Wow what a beautiful bun, and you must be sick of the "is he an eng lop" question!!! :lol:

Wow you were so lucky coming across him. I was looking into getting a frenchie (in the distant future!) but looks like theres some tough competition!!!!

Back