• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Poster for Edibles

pepsi

Alpha Buck
Hello, My mum is now the proud owner of 2 baby rex's (bonded) and a single male 12 week old rex............I told her about "Free to Good Home" in freeads, which melted her heart and she came back with 3, and got a hutch! :D
She bought guineas a while back, and some one sent me a poster of edibles which they made up, my mum puts this on her fridge and religously follows it :roll: :lol:
I just wondered has anyone done a bunny one, which they wouldnt mind sharing? Pleeeeeeaaase :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There is a list in the rabbit care and reference section with foods they can and can't eat. Check in there.

I've seen the list thank you :D
Just wondered if any one had a poster version, something a bit nicer than just a list, :D
If not i'll try and make one up myself :lol:

I think we could do with a whole new set of RR posters in colour. I would love to do them myself, but don't have the technological skills :oops:
Nicola x

what are RR posters?
I tried to do one, but just looks horrible :lol:
Just thought its nicer to have on your fridge than a list :D

Thank you every one. I have printed of the one that loopylop sent, thats alot easier than just lists and lists.........Thank you so much :D

Back