• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 new bunnies for Jilly!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
these are the 2 rabbits that Jilly has had to give up, so they have come to me for rehoming. They are both gorgeous boys...I have renamed then ..with Jilly's permission as originally they were sold to her as girls so had feminine names.....so
Meet Rocky
Rockyb.jpg

As you can see he's part meercat! :shock: :lol:
"is this my better side?"
Rockyc.jpg

and Riley
Rileyb.jpg

closed his eyes in this one!
Rileya.jpg

and wondering if he can jump down and whizz round the garden while I adjust the camera!
Rileyc.jpg

they are already neutered and having their mxyi jabs tonight....and then will be looking for new homes..although I have an idea where one may be going..depending on the resident girlie bun! :D

awwwww Rocky! :love:
awwwww he would be perfect lol - cant have him though.....
He would have been prefect cos I had to get my hutch made taller cos mines permanently on 2 legs not 4! lol

Charliesangel said:
Their markings are GORGEOUS :love:
OMG what a lucky girl you are!
I'm not keeping them as my pets..they have come in for rehoming! :D But I do agree I am lucky to have them here for a while as they are gorgeous :love:

rock* you can change the names if you wished..as long as the home is a loving one they won't mind! :D And they would both love a girlfriend!!

Thanks thanks and more thanks

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to Angie and Jill for their help with my bunnies.......(now Rocky and Reilly) I have to say it does suit them both a whole lot better having male names.......

How wonderful it is to see them again, on grass with lots of space and fresh air....they both had a habit of rearing on their back legs !!!! They were so nosey too if I was sweeping up they had to be in the middle of it all.

I was so lucky to have them even though it was only for just over a year...I love looking at all the other bunnies you all have.

Thanks again you two amazing ladies, you truly are stars ! :D :D

Love Jilly xxx

It is a pleasure to have then Jilly ..they are lovely buns and I've had interest in them already :D ..Riley may be meeting a new girlie-bun this week and I'm waiting for someone to get back to me Re Rocky..they have been out in the runs every day..Riley seems quiet but Rocky is always testing the doors! :shock: :lol:

I hope they both go to loving homes xxx they are very lovely bunniesxx

My girls would probably love boyfriends but two males to three females does not go. (I think there would be abit of jealousy he he)

Keep us posted on how they get on :D

Back