• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlies Strawberry...

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
... Is ready to eat :D :D . Tilly-May will have the pleasure of munching it all up, but were going to leave some on it, in case our little man wants to come and have some one day, strawberrys are his favourite :) .

charliesgreeeenstrawb.jpg

charliesstrawberry.jpg

strawb.jpg

R.I.P Our little Man :(

Charlie023.jpg

Becki xx

Awww!

Thanks Becki, you've just reminded me I need to rescue my surviving carrot from the storm *rushes off to garden*

Mine all died - and I mean the entire plant shriveled up and died ...no strawberries for the bunnies this summer :(

jay said:
Mine all died - and I mean the entire plant shriveled up and died ...no strawberries for the bunnies this summer :(

This is a special one, Charlie's strawberry :wink: . Thanks Guys :D xx

beckiboo186 said:
jay said:

This is a special one, Charlie's strawberry :wink: . Thanks Guys :D xx

Oh yes, Charlies Strawberry would survive a drought or a monsoon!! :D :D
Now Charlie if you could just oversee my herbs that I am TRYING to grow......
I need a few 'Charlie Vibes' from The Bridge please mate cos my Basil is wilting :shock: :roll:
Oh, and can you remind Jack to wash his ears please!!
:D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Oh yes, Charlies Strawberry would survive a drought or a monsoon!! :D :D
Now Charlie if you could just oversee my herbs that I am TRYING to grow......
I need a few 'Charlie Vibes' from The Bridge please mate cos my Basil is wilting :shock: :roll:
Oh, and can you remind Jack to wash his ears please!!
:D :D

Janex

Charlie says Thank You very much Autie Jane, and I told my bestest buddy Jack you said to wash his ears, and he said 'Don't be silly Mummy, Why would i do that?!'. Anyway, Me and Jack are out on the carrot juice tonight so better go now, Got fields full of does swooning at us, but think were staying batchelors for now :wink: Xx

awww, charlies specail strawberry :D
Bilbo has his own specail little garden :D this is the first time ever that the peony plant has ever flowered in all the 5 years it has been there, in fact, my mum was going to dig it up :shock: but this year there are 3 beautiful pink flowers :D and the big rose tree has more flowers than I have ever seen it have. Even the plants the snails tried to eat are fighting back!.
Our specail bridge bunnies are truly over seeing their plants :D

sarsimp said:
Thats the most beautiful Charliestrawberry Ive ever seen :D

Hehe, Thanks Sarah. And Rainbow, They are as good at growing them as they are eating them, and thats saying something!! :lol: xx

beckiboo186 said:
Charlie says Thank You very much Autie Jane, and I told my bestest buddy Jack you said to wash his ears, and he said 'Don't be silly Mummy, Why would i do that?!'. Anyway, Me and Jack are out on the carrot juice tonight so better go now, Got fields full of does swooning at us, but think were staying batchelors for now :wink: Xx

:lol: :cry: :lol:

Nice strawberry Charlie! :D

I bet Charlie (such a beautiful boy) is eating strawberries to his hearts content over the bridge so he's sent a special one to his Tilly-May :D (she's a beauty too!)

Jayne said:
I bet Charlie (such a beautiful boy) is eating strawberries to his hearts content over the bridge so he's sent a special one to his Tilly-May :D (she's a beauty too!)

Aww Thank You :cry: :) xx

No thanks needed my dear.You're such an inspiration the way you've coped with it all and it's lovely to see you posting about Charlie and Tilly May.When I have strawberries now I'll always stop and think of your little man :D (although I'll probably get a lump in my throat if I do that!) There's something about Charlie that reminds me of my Gabbie,think he looks abit like a lop eared version of her :D

Oh Gosh, Thank You :oops:. Your buns are both gorgeous, They are both stunning, gorgeous gorgeous girlies <3. I also love Gabbie's name, and would like to steal it one day, but only if thats ok with you :lol: Xx

What a lovely thought Becki :D
Really..that got me thinking :D Maybe I should start gardening a veggie patch for the buns and the rainbow bridge buns.

A little off topic but: Did you ever get that scrapbook you were going to do for Charlie?

xxx

Gabbie would be very pleased to think of her name being used by you :D Thanks for pm,you've really cheered me up today,not feeling 100% so it made feel much better thanks :D

Jayne said:
Gabbie would be very pleased to think of her name being used by you :D Thanks for pm,you've really cheered me up today,not feeling 100% so it made feel much better thanks :D

Aww Im glad i cheered you up a bit :D. Hmm, Now Gabbie doesnt mind her name being used, i'll have to mither for a bunny to fit it wont i?! :roll: :lol:. Xx

Back