• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies have moved!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok well most of the bunnies have now moved! I've just 10 left at my mums!
There all liking there new homes Max and Bootz espescially! Max is binkying around like aproper nut case! And runs at the sides of the run everytime anyone walks past!!! :lol: Ron and Tilly seem very happy with there new hutch and run combo and far cooler than the shed as well! Iris and Arthur are in there double hutch and i have a free standing run coming for them on Saturday as i couldn't build a run to attch to there hutch it's too weird.
Will and grace are in there 6ft double but the bottom is all mesh so like a run and there enjoying the grass too. Samson, Delilha, Rex and molly are all in hutches right now i've still to make there runs but i can't do that until i get the mesh which my mum is getting for me next monday hopfully. Were collecting the Hutches and bits that we need to make the large groups accomodation this weekend, but again i need to wait for the mesh until i can start building. Pants!
Oakley and Stitch are doing well, they have stopped there sneezing but Stitch's chest is still very bad so he is still on his Baytril. Stitch wont come out of the kennel very far yet he will only go round the porch and thats it! Oakley on the other hand has decided that the house is hers!!! Including one particluar chair in the living room, She however wont come for tickles and snuggles anymore and keeps running away from me and Ali :( But hey she'll get back to normal soon enough!

Good grief I feel tired just reading about the marathon Bunster shuffle!!
Well done for achieving so much :thumb:
Have they arranged their hutch-warming parties yet :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

sounds great phil NOW
WE WANT PICTURES, WE WANT PICTURES, WE WANT PICTURES
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok ok i will get pics i promise!!! Only one problem!!! I CAN'T FIND THE CAMERA!!!!!! Arrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Back