• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly Bonded buns!!

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
I have a bonded foursome (2 unrelated boys, 2 sisters) & 4 bonded male/female pairs. I've been thinking about bonding 2 of my pairs together for a while. I kept changing my mind, but I'd got it in my head, so decided to try....

I have Chocolate (formerly Evil, hard to bond brown rex) who is bonded with Cracker (Harlequin dwarf lop - Mr Humpsalot), & Rosie (Gorgeous lionhead X English spot, probably), & Flint (beautiful grey lickle boy). They are all neutered/spayed. I actually tried to bond Rosie & Cracker before, but it wasn't long after his neuter, & he would not stop humping her - she was a bit scared of him. Chocolate's been bonded before, & it broke down, but she's getting on really well with Cracker. I thought the hardest part of the bonding would be Chocolate & Rosie - Chocolate is territorial.

Anyway - here's the story - with piccies. We went out into te garden. all the buns go out there now, so not completely neutral - but only once a week maximum, supervised.

Cracker " What's going on over there? Is that a rabbit?"
Img35FA0353.jpg

Flint "If I stay here, no one can see me..."
Img5E0C0380.jpg

Rosie "Well, hellooo...."
Img5AB60564.jpg

Rosie
Img64370344.jpg

Flint "Hang on - that's my girlfriend talking to that bloke...."
Img101D0508.jpg

Flint "Oi - what do you think you're doing"
bbc9f6f8.jpg

Flint "I'll 'ave you!!"
Img366F015C.jpg

Rosie "Come on boys, may the best man win!!"
Img70B50260.jpg

Flint "Mum!!! His ears keep flapping at me!!"
Img56E7041A.jpg

Rosie "OMG - You're huge!! He never said he had a girlfriend!! I swear!!"
Img5F430244.jpg

Roise "Can we just be friends?"
e5e99096.jpg

Chocolate "Don't know what all this fuss is about"
8ab4a29c.jpg

Then I had to kick out my already bonded foursome, so that I could put these guys in their area. I took a partition down -
Smirnoff wasn't happy though!
Img2F5E0558.jpg

Chocolate "I'm keeping this litter-tray - It's pink! It's for girls!"
Img1D3B02BF.jpg

Awww I love stories like this esp with pix! Lovely thank you!!
I remember bonding Flopsy and Sophie, that was enough to give me nightmares lol. I guess they were just polar opposites.
I would like to adopt more, just not sure when or how! :oops: :shock:

Wow well done!.. :D looked so easy! :lol: :lol: love the chat you added and all of them are gorgoeus buns..but of course Flint is by far the best! :wink: :lol:

lynda_m said:
Fab story Angie!

One day, I will come and bunny nap Flint :love:

He does take a very good photo. He poses & holds it for ages while I faff with my phone!! All the others run off!! :lol:

omg and you bonded all 4 alone, you are so brave! i iant bonding mine when we move Tree is coming round to do it for me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
omg and you bonded all 4 alone, you are so brave! i iant bonding mine when we move Tree is coming round to do it for me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had 2 water pistols, & a couple of towels to chuck over their heads!!! Didn't need any of em :D

Angie65 said:
BirdieBun said:

I had 2 water pistols, & a couple of towels to chuck over their heads!!! Didn't need any of em :D

Thats so great - well done :thumb:

Back