• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Rabbit Food?

Sorry if this has been done before but i need to know which bunny food is good.

I normally buy p@h bunny nuggets, but i have found someone local to me that sells 20kg of allan page for 7.99 which is a better deal than p@h.
As i now have 11 bunny mouths to feed :shock:

Or is there any other decent bun foods out there?

thx

Most people on here use science selective or supa rabbit excel. Both are high fibre and prevent selective feeding. I think allen and page are good but I haven't really heard anything about them, I'm sure somebody else on here will know about them though. :D

Hi a+p is one of the best bunny foods u can get i pay £5.60 for a 20 kg bag so £7.99 is a good price

A& P

this company provides two types of bunny food they are both high in fibre and good for buns.I use the brown sack of pelleted food and pay £6.20 for 20 kg sack.I havnt tried the other one as my supplier says its for breeding rabbits only. try their website and ask for a sample you may be surprised?
Lynne

Yep another thumbs up for A+P, both my bunsters love it and both look very good on it -even though I've only got 2 bunnies and I sometimes end up chucking the bottom of the sack away, it's still excellent value!!

Back