• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny,

jemma

Young Bun
right ok, after my situation with walley (dillion) i was unsure weather to get a new bun or get piggies, as i felt id let him down but the a lady my mum works with is moving abroad and had to get rid as she put it.

amongst the animals to be rehomed were 2 buns 4years old, 2 piggies 2 years old, a baby bun she got last week 10wks and some chickens, and a staffy.

i am now the owner of a 10wk old dutch bunny, who is currently namless so i need some help! (lady has been calling her bunny) i want her to have a proper name.

i hope i am a better bunny mum this time shes very sweet and a bit nervous at the mo. she came on friday and has settled well.

i also have 2 chickens running about at the moment! LOL

Photo-0147.jpg

Photo-0146.jpg

I am so pleased you have got another bun :D :D she is gorgeous.
What about Tuilip after all Tuilips come from amsterdam and are dutch

My first dutch bun was called Jessica. I like the name tulip thats a good idea. She is really sweet!! I love dutch bunnies! Is she a black or a blue dutch? Maybe you could call her Blue? Or Bleu!!??

Back