• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica, Lloyd, Warren and Bluebell bonding!

AmyG

Alpha Buck
DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

Aww Hows it going? Is Warren a boy? Are the boys getting on okay? Your brave for trying that :lol: . All 4 are gorgeous :love: Xx

yeah Warren is a boy, both lads have been deplummed!
I took Lloyd and Jessica to meet the other two at the rescue, to make sure they would be ok... in fact the boys seem to be getting on fine, Jessica is being a little bit aggressive towards Warren and Bluebell, but she keeps getting mummy yelling at her, so she's behaving herself now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They look like they're really getting on well! Well done you!

Amy, can I ask if they are all neutered please? In the future I am interested in having a larger group and just wondered how it has worked for others.
Thank you x

Mandy, the two boys are neutured, but the girls are not. Jessica's will be 1 in August, Lloyd is about 1, Bluebell 18 months and Warren we are not sure of his age. the boys seem to be fine with each other, Jessica is the little terrorist of the bunch trying to boss everyone arond and hump them all, its really getting everyone ratty! :roll:

AmyG said:
Mandy, the two boys are neutured, but the girls are not. Jessica's will be 1 in August, Lloyd is about 1, Bluebell 18 months and Warren we are not sure of his age. the boys seem to be fine with each other, Jessica is the little terrorist of the bunch trying to boss everyone arond and hump them all, its really getting everyone ratty! :roll:

thanks Amy x

She should be fine when neutered. You are very brave to try all four together - it was stressful enough bonding 2!!

Back