• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: 1year old Female Dward Bunny

@Debs111

Banned
I'nm after a female bunny, around 1years old, preferably dwarf, to live with my boy Pepsi in his 5ft double hutch :)

Have you tried searching the rescues listed throught the 'Rabbit Rehome' link at the top of this page? That's where I found my lovely Radar :D IF there is a suitable bun but she's not too close, we may be able to sort out a bunny run between us... :wink:

Yes have a look on the Rabbits in Need section.
Is Pepsi neutered? He will need to be if you want him to live with a girlfriend. Even if the Doe is spayed Pepsi will still......errrhummm...'make a nuisance of himself' :roll: if he still has his 'boys bits' intact!!
:D :D
Janex

Dont worry, Pepsi;s hopefully getting his bits chopped off in July!
I have a Nero 3 cage for the doe to live in until then, which Pepsi will go into after the op while the doe settles into the hutch!

This little darling will be looking for a new home soon, once she has been speyed...

She's a netherland dwarf, around 2 years old.

nethie3.jpg

@Debs111 said:
Dont worry, Pepsi;s hopefully getting his bits chopped off in July!
I have a Nero 3 cage for the doe to live in until then, which Pepsi will go into after the op while the doe settles into the hutch!

You'll do better to get him sorted before you get the doe, that way they can be introduced to make sure they are going to get along.

I am probably the closest rescue to you, so when he is ready give me a shout.

Back