• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino offcuts

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

Where can I get three lino offcuts from? One will be 120cm X 65 cm, the second will be 116cm X 63cm, and the other will be around 160cm X 80cm.

I've looked online but can't find anywhere. So for those of you who have used lino offcuts, where did you get them from and roughly how much did they cost?

Thanks!

AMETHYST

ladystardust said:
I might be throwing out my carpet somewhen soon if that's any good?

Thanks, very nice of you to think of me but it's to put underneath various rabbit cages to protect the floor - all mine burrow carpet so this probably isn't best! But thanks anyway! :D

AMETHYST

In our local carpet shops they nearly always have a few rolls of offcuts around somewhere usually for between £5 and £10. I would have thought the same goes for lino - why don't you just go into a shop that sells it and ask?

We got ours from Allied carpets. It was £10 for 1m (I'm not sure what the width was) which we had off the role and took away with us. You can just buy as much as you need and cut it to size.

Back