• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Poor Baby May :(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Little Tilly almost had a bout of heat stroke today, I'd been doing everything to keep her cool, She'd been lay down all day, but i just went up to her to give her some cooler water, and noticed she wasnt breathing right and her eyes were bulging. Wrapped her in a cool-ish towel, and syringed her some water (she wont drink in the run!) and she seems ok now. xx

Oh poor Tilly-may, I worry about Lucy when she's in the run and I usually put a large towel over her run to keep some of the sun out. How's Tilly now has she perked up a bit?

How awful? You have to be so careful in this heat, you did the right thing as bunny mummy, I hope she's feeling a little better now. Hugs

poor tilly :(
This heat is awfuul for the bunnys - I worry so much about them and sort of wish we could have some cold weather.! - I hope she perks up!

Aww Poor Tilly. Good job for acting fast and getting her cooled down Becki! :thumb: This time of year is so scary for bunnies, if it's not the flies it's the heat! :(

Thank goodness she's got you as her Mummy and you dealt with it quickly well done,hope she's doing ok now.

Back