• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo and Sage! (lots pics)

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
I moved Sage's (a little foster bun) cage outdoors into Boo's shed about a week ago, partly to get him out the house after he was finished healing from his castration and partly to see if there was the slightest interest in him on Boo's part. I love this little guy and if I could get them together he'd stay. So they have been living together/seperately fo a little over a week. I put food bowls close together so eating was a communal thing and regularly switched their litter trays. Today I put them in the run for the first time together and it all went smoothly, a little chasing on Sage's part but no scuffles or fights. I left them out for a good hour whilst mucking out and then sat watching them for another 30 mins or so before putting them back in together to the freshly cleaned shed, there was a little more chasing there but they sharp settled down in Sage's bed together! I've been out a few times when I've heard them scuffling, but it breaks up quickly. i'm not rushing to seperate them now they are together as long as there are no major fights, I'm so happy, I'd just about given up on bonding and now Sage can stay :D
Boo...
bs5.jpg

Gorgeous Sage...
bs6.jpg

This one makes him look tiny...
bs3.jpg

First meetings...
bs4.jpg

bs2.jpg

bs1.jpg

bs7.jpg

Boo being the nosy madam she is!...
bs10.jpg

bs11.jpg

bs14.jpg

bs15.jpg

Be my friend?...
bs12.jpg

bs13.jpg

Bizkit getting as close as he can to supervise!...
bs16.jpg

Boo says 'Hello Bizkit'...
bs17.jpg

Boo says 'Hello Skye'...
bs19.jpg

Hmmmmm photobucket has froze up :? There are a few more but you get the general idea! :D

Back