• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BONDED UN-RELATED BOYS

Denny

Mama Doe
I would just like to say some BIG THANK YOU'S to:

Luvabun - who sent me the link to Cheryls bonding topic, it got me thinking greatly :D
Cheryl - for posting her bonding topic, I may not of considered bonding boys if I had not read it :D
Tree, Jay, Lynda and Jim, Tracy who all gave me excellent advice and help, even though I am a wuss and bottled it :lol: :lol:

and a HUGE THANK YOU TO TRACY who has had my boys and bonded them :D :D :D

for anyone considering bonding un-related boys I would go for it, it is not impossible and to show you that it is possible here is the proof :D :D hope this helps anyone who would like to bond their boys :wink: :D :D

Eddie bun is a dwarf lop and Marcel de Bun is a frenchie :D

Marcel de Bun giving Eddie a wash :D

april2006095.jpg

the size difference :shock: :lol:

april2006120.jpg

april2006142.jpg

excuse the kitchen, we have gutted it ready for a new one :oops:

april2006159.jpg

april2006160.jpg

That's great news, It's is such a wonderful feeling when it works out .
Mine too were unrelated boys, and I was lucky to be able to bond them as well.( with the help from Lorna from Green Fields)
Good luck with the coming weeks.
Carol X

Lovely photos! :D

I've got a bonded group of 3 boys and a girl, all unrelated. It can definitely work! :wink:

Louise

honeybunny said:
that's great..and lucky me got to see them at Tracy's...thought you might not get them back Denny! :lol:

I did'nt think I was going to get them back Jill, not after NinjNapper went all the way over to Rugby for a photo shoot :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

thanks everyone for the lovely comments :D :D

Doorkeeper Louise, it is scarey with the size difference I had but it seems Tracy had it pretty easy, no fur pulling or biting but Eddie bun did need a step ladder to get up there for a quick hump :lol: :lol: :lol:

they have been well chilled out today

june06014.jpg

june06004.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww I love your bunnies. Got to be honest I've never had trouble bonding unrelated boys either, yet I've had loads of trouble bonding girls. Fantastic pictures :D

Back