• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for jane

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i was on hols when your new bun lord lopsly arrived jane and i was wondering how you came across him and what breed he is .
hes very handsome :love:

Angie

He came from a breeder via FreeAds and a post on here.
I have had loads of flack and some nasty PMs about having bought him.
I respect every-ones opinion and in mitigation I have homed 50+ Rescue Rabbits since 1998.
:D :D

Janex

Jane I'm sorry to read that you've had hassle regarding buying Lord Lopsley. If he was breeder surplus wouldn't he have been at risk of being "dispatched" or homed to the first place that took him? That in my eyes counts as a rescue bunny.

Good on you, anyway, he's GORGEOUS!! :love:

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
Jane I'm sorry to read that you've had hassle regarding buying Lord Lopsley. If he was breeder surplus wouldn't he have been at risk of being "dispatched" or homed to the first place that took him? That in my eyes counts as a rescue bunny.

Good on you, anyway, he's GORGEOUS!! :love:

AMETHYST

I really do understand the view of those who feel no-one should buy from a breeder. But having said that I think stating that opinion on an open forum is enough. Ranting on at me serves no purpose at all.

Janex

What you do is your business! Screw anyone who thinks otherwise! You've done more than your fair share for the bunny welfare world.

Jack's-Jane said:
I really do understand the view of those who feel no-one should buy from a breeder. But having said that I think stating that opinion on an open forum is enough. Ranting on at me serves no purpose at all.

Precisely! No need to rant at you in that way! Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but not to put you down in that way - what's it proving?!

Anyway, If I had a larger house I'd seriously consider a napping! :D

AMETHYST

He is gorgeous Jane! :love:

Personally, I think it's your business what you do!!! Unfortunately, some people have nothing better to do with their time and that's why they send nasty PM's, usually, you will find that these people are the biggest hypocrites going! :x

Carol xxx

Well its all done and dusted now :D
We are all individuals with our own opinions and we all have a right to them.
Lets close this now as its more about me than the Bunnies which kind of misses the point :D
Lets get back to talking WABBITS!!
:D :D
Janex

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a Velveteen Lop which is a cross between an English Lop and a Rex

Janex

that explains why i thought of english lop when i saw him but didnt think he was .

hes lovely :love:

Back