• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster baby bunny pictures

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
I took some pictures today of the two foster bunnies I'm looking after that belong to Jill Honeybunny. I was cleaning out their cage so I put them on the grass for half an hour in a little run. It was difficult to get pictures of them as they were doing lots of binkies! :lol: :lol: :lol: They are both very cute :D

Holiday (grey bunny) and Hilton (black bunny)
HollyHilly2.jpg

Hilton thinking about trying to escape!
hilton2.jpg

"If I sit up and look pretty can I have some more greens please"?
Hilton.jpg

"me too" says Holiday
Holiday.jpg

Holiday looking pretty
Holiday2.jpg

nice to see pics of them Estelle ..you're obviously looking after them very well! :D they look like they've grown a bit

Thats because they are eating all day! :D They have got through half of that bag of food you gave me and i mixed some science selective in it! :shock: They are also eating hay all day. They will be huge when you get them back! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I put some weed and feed on it about 8 weeks ago and have been watering it alot as it was all really dead looking. Its only just started to grow. I haven't had to cut it yet this year!

I love the one of holiday standing up - she looks as if she's about to sing the national anthem!

Back