• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly hit a rabbit on the road last night!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
We were driving home very late last night along a road between Egham and Chertsey, and a rabbit ran out into the road in front of our car! Harry did an emergency stop but still had to swerve at the very last second to avoid it - but avoid it we did! Thankfully he checks his mirrors regularly so he knew there was no other traffic on the road, so it was safe to stop the way he did. My nerves were shot to pieces as I'd had a stressful day anyway, and it took me ages to calm down! :? Strangely enough we'd been talking about the likelihood of running over a rabbit only 10 minutes before... :(

AMETHYST

I see loads of wild rabbits by the side of the road i drive on to and from work and dread the day one runs out in front of me and i cant stop. A few weeks back i had to stop to avoid several rabbits on my way to work but the roads were empty. :?

Back