• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cardboard House Guy

jay

Mama Doe
I bought a cardboard house from the cardboard guy a few weeks ago. Its not been a fantastic success but the buns do go in it occasionally...

OOOOhhh...whats this?
DSC00927.jpg

Here we go...
DSC00928.jpg

FOOD!!!! There is food up here...bit cramped though!
DSC00929.jpg

Ahh thanks mum!
DSC00931.jpg

At the time Milly was still recovering from her op and so was confined to a cage and not able to enjoy the delights of the cardboard house but here she is anyway! (notice how she has stacked her food dishes - she loves to stack things like that!! She put her ball in the small dish a bit later on!! )
DSC00924.jpg

Wow that looks fab! My lot would have it chewed in a matter of days though! :lol: :lol:

My two mostly ignore it - they occsionally run through it but thats about it. They prefer the free Dell box I got and cut two holes in for them to run through!! Typical!

OMG!! got to get one of those for the chinnies. They would love it.

Think my rabbits are too big for it, but the chins would be idea. Make a lovely change for them to explore that rather than behind all the storage boxes and hutch etc.

Its brilliant.

Deb x

Aww, they look like they are having a great time. :) Clever Milly, stacking her bowls up. :)

Cavyslave said:
OMG!! got to get one of those for the chinnies. They would love it.

Think my rabbits are too big for it, but the chins would be idea. Make a lovely change for them to explore that rather than behind all the storage boxes and hutch etc.

Its brilliant.

Deb x

You can get bigger ones than than. The one I had was the "large" size, and my lop boy could lie flat out in the upstairs bit. The doorways etc are bigger in the larger ones too.

Awww, Jack and Mily are beautiful!! The carboard house is so cool! I'd love to get one for Binky but he'd chew the whole thing, no doubt. :roll:

Back