• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny of the Month

johannapage

Warren Scout
Hey guys, as I've finished uni for the summer and I have so much spare time on my hands, I'm gna try and launch a bunny of the month competition.

4 catagories -

Babies, (under a year)
Big Boys,
Big Girls,
Golden Oldies, (6 or over)
& Active Bunnies. (bunnies in full action, jumping etc)

Send your pictures to me via email with a little info and they will appear on my website, get judged by my wonderful boyfriend an you will win a Bunny of the Month Plaque to put on your websites, signatures etc.

I'm closing entries on the 15th of each month, which does only give you a week or so this month, but it will be worth it! Please could you send photos only, no fancy edited pictures

send to johanna.page@uwe.ac.uk

PLEASE ENTER TOYAHS COOMPETITION THOUGH, ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!!!!!!

lots of love

Jo
x x x x x

Hi :D
Have you had much response?
Not sure whats happening, with The RU BOTM it all seems to have gone very quiet.

My buns don't fall into any of those catagories since they are both quite small but not babies and they aren't that active!!!!

Can we have a relaxing bunny section - I have LOADS of those sorts of photo's - although Jane can easily out photo me on sleepy bunnies - all hers do is relax and sleep :wink: :lol:

Ok, for the sleepy and pampered rabbits I will introduce another section of 'other sweeties'

this should mean everyone can enter!!1

Jo

xxxx

Back