• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Showing

johannapage

Warren Scout
Hey People,

12 days till I get my bun!!

Just womdering if there are ever any pet shows as opposed to BRC shows, i've been told its too late to get a ring put on my bun. but i'd still like to do little friendly shows, are there ever any??

lots of love Jo

x x x x x

Not sure where you live but we have a local Pet Club that has shows.
Ask around your area, look in the local newspapers. Small Petshops may know of some.
Failing that you could start your own!!
Janex

I livein bristol, but do have a car, so providing its not too far for the bun in the car...im game for most places!

I'll keep an eye out def, maybe could do one over the end of the summer
(being a student is great....so much time on my hands....)

Jo
x x x x

It is too late to ring your bun, the person who bred the rabbit is the only one who can really do it. For pet shows, all you need is a healthy clean bun, if you see any agricultural shows, call the person incharge as they'll be able to tell you if they have a pet show (most have brc rabbit shows of some sort)

how can i find out about these sort of shows?
I live in the sticks anyway, nearest neighbours are some cows!

Jo
xx

The brc shows sometimes have pet classes where your rabbit does not have to be a pure breed or have a ring. The brc site http://www.thebrc.org/shows.htm lists the shows but doesnt give contact details for the shows. If you are interested in specific ones tho i could ask on another forum i go to as alot of them go to shows and would know the contact details.

johannapage said:
I livein bristol, but do have a car, so providing its not too far for the bun in the car...im game for most places!

I'll keep an eye out def, maybe could do one over the end of the summer
(being a student is great....so much time on my hands....)

Jo
x x x x

Are you studying in Bristol? I go to UWE!

I really wanted to show my late lion head, he was such a stunner and what I'd term a 'proper' lion hed compred to a lot of lion heads these days! I researched it and found my local club and they wouldnt let me show him because he wasnt ringed, they didnt even have pet classes!

Back