• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny dilemma (sould I, shouldn't I)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well last Sunday I had a call from Doug wife (who makes my hutches). They had a female french lop, they got a buck french lop to be her friend and berfore they got him neutered, the kids let them out in the garden together :roll: , you can guess the rest :lol: .

Anyway Jan rang me in a panic saying they're now ten weeks old and they don't know what sex they are, they had tried to find them homes and they couldn't, coukd I help. There was seven in the litter, but they're keeing three so just the four need homes. Later that day I went and sexed them and Kay is taking these bunnies in when I go up next Saturday to take Barbie, they're all going in today to have their VHD jabs. There's one little black one that I'm in love with and now it's a horrible fight of my own will not to keep him :oops:

Anyway here is some baby lop piccies for you to enjoy :D

Pic681.jpg

Pic683.jpg

and look at him :love:

Pic689.jpg

Anyway I need to go down the shop now looking lke a local scutter :lol:

:lol: I've already got 15 :shock: :lol: , I can't find the car keys grrrr :lol:

make sure you find those car keys before next Saturday madam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Found the keys and been to the shops I am coverd in mud too, I was holding the bin bags in the air, so if any one saw me they would think it's ok she's doing the garden and she's not a scutty cow :lol:

You should never have uneven numbers .. its unlucky.!!

Theres always room for one more. Hes gorgeous. Ok they all are :D :D

GO ON !!! :D :D

He's lovely....think you should! :D

(And black bunnies are harder to rehome aren't they, so he could be at the rescue for ages sob sob!)

SOAD said:
:lol: I've already got 15 :shock: :lol: , I can't find the car keys grrrr :lol:

Go on Tree god im having 2 more so i will be up to 26!!!!! I can't wait for Saturday though!!! :D :D :D :D

Back