• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Rabbits

caritas2006

Warren Scout
I am thinking about getting twinkle a friend I was going to buy 2 rabbits when i got her but she was the last one

I was wondering how easy is it to bond rabbits she is 8-9 weeks old could be 10 not sure excatly

If you are going to bond her you need to be very sure of her sex. Pet shops often get it wrong. The best thing would probably be to take her along to a rescue and have them check and if she is a girl find a neutered male for her to live with.

Cheryl runs a rescue in Norwich, Sprowston. She has lots of rabbits. Her nick on here is sgprescue. Maybe if you pm her she may be able to help you find Twinkle a friend :wink:
It might make things easier if you wait until Twinkle can be spayed, or neutered if she turns out to be a he :wink: Before trying to bond

Back