• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freeads bun is here!

Beany

Alpha Buck
I collected the freeads bun tonight. His name is Mickey and he's absolutely beautiful :love: I'd love to keep him, but really can't, so he'll hopefully be going to Hopper Haven this weekend.

IMG_2241.jpg

He seems to be in okay shape, but I haven't really had chance to check as I don't want to stress him. He's not neutered or vacc'd :( His teeny hutch is just awful - I've tried to clean it the best I can but it was full of spiders, moths (eeuw!! *shudders*) and other crawly things :shock:

IMG_2243.jpg

His water bottle - actually looks worse than the pic shows and you can't see the floating bits in it :shock:
th_IMG_2242.jpg

He was the lady's daughter's bun - she looked about 12, but as she was there I didn't want to ask why he was going :? They didn't seem overly sentimental or sad to see him go, but you never know :roll:

He is beautiful :D I'll have the new 8ft new arrivals hutch waiting for him, much better than that tiny thing he came in :D

Just let me know when you are coming over - avoiding the footie of course :wink:

OMG hes gorgeous.!!! what a lovely bunny. Wish i had more room as I would be so tempted. !!

madysmummy said:
he lovely - has he got a white strip down his nose ? Oh I so want a boyfriend for mady moo - hubby says no :(

I think he would make a lovely bunny friend for mady moo.... are you sure you cant persuady your hubby ?? Nagging power works wonders. :lol: :lol:

Deb x

You could always get him home, tell OH you are keeping him for a while and then just keep him. One bunny is not any harder than two! And Maddy would love having a boyfriend - Jack has been so much happier since I got Milly, its having the company of another bunny whilst we're out of work!

madysmummy said:
he lovely - has he got a white strip down his nose ? Oh I so want a boyfriend for mady moo - hubby says no :(

Yes he has - his markings are lovely :D I think he would make a great boyfriend for anybun :wink:

IMG_2240.jpg

He really is gorgeous :love: My whole family has been admiring him this afternoon :D
He is a tiny little fella, which means that hutch was really really tiny :x :x
Well done Kelly for getting him out of it :thumb:

I don't think he will have much trouble finding his new home. I'll post some more pics if I can make myself remember the camera tomorrow :roll:

Looks like a very lovely bunny! Lionheads are very difficult to look after, unfortunately I can't have long haired pets :( Cos of my asthma :eek:

Aww I'd love to give him a hug! And so many other buns on here and in the world lol

Back