• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Teeny the swimming budgie!

AmyG

Alpha Buck
This is Mr Teeny, the budgie my brother found in his pond a few weeks ago, soaking wet!! God knows how he got there, but luckily he was ok! :shock:
aint he cute!! :love:
Luckily he has joined an animal mad family! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Picture188.jpg

Hello!
Picture187.jpg

Yes I know I'm cute!
Picture186.jpg

Are you SURE I'm not a fish????!!!
Picture189.jpg

Pecs to rival Peter Andre!

lol :oops: just realised that we must look like a drunken family, as James has left vodka on his windowsill, and I accidently left wine in a photo of the bunnies new house! doh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmyG said:
lol :oops: just realised that we must look like a drunken family, as James has left vodka on his windowsill, and I accidently left wine in a photo of the bunnies new house! doh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt notice, so just goes to proove how accustomed I am to seeing alcohol about!! :oops: :roll:

Janex

Wonder what he was doing in a pond...? Must've tried to get a drink or catch fish or something... Bet he didn't appreciate falling in and getting soaked!

I didn't notice the vodka til you said - my alci sense must be failing me!

Awww he's a beautiful colour - poor thing must have tried to get a drink and fell in although budgies do love to have a splash about in water if they get the chance although they usually prefer it shallow. :D

Back