• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoe dancing, & digging & moving to the grooving...

tmak

Warren Scout
Well, I've had a week off work, so Zoe's been out most of the time and well, I got a bit bored sunbathing so I took this video (I had to heavily compress it so it's not good quality)... p.s Turn the volume on...

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=63C016A38ED9C761

and these...

TeresaandZoe4.jpg
TeresaandZoe3.jpg

... they look much better on my camcorder! They don't transfer well as a jpeg

*Teresa*

More like grooming Zoe, If she was human she'd be like "Monk" - always with a wipe because she loves grooming us over and over again :D
When I was in my shorts she lit up and got so excited she had more to groom! - she's like an obsessed rabbit!

BTW, just checked NSandI, I've won £50 on my premium bonds again! So her new shed and run will come a bit quicker :D

awww wow what a cool rabbit!!! where in wales are ya? anywhere near me? does Zoe fancy holding Welsh rabbit dance classes??!! :lol: :lol:

Lol, don't know about classes, she'd probably run away with the circus though! I live about 15 miles or so from Swansea.

I think she's become a diva! she was naughty yesterday, kept digging in the corner, I must've moved her about 10 times but everytime I filled it back in, she dug it back up... heres another vid...

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=04B61B5BD2AF9CAA

Then she gave up to have a rest, so I made a little mound around her, after she'd had her rest she got up and flattened it!

dig4.jpg
dig1.jpg
dig5.jpg

And I had bad luck in 3! I was cleaning her out and accidentally ran into a breeze block and really hurt my knee... Then later on I took over half an hour to try and catch her and put her in cos she didn't want to, I finally grabbed her then tripped over the step and we both fell! She was fine but I hurt my arm and other leg and then she just looked at me and went in by herself... Then this morning I was sitting in the deckchair when the fabric ripped and I fell right through the middle to the floor :lol: Just glad she wasn't sitting under it!

Rallybunny said:
Awww, she's lovely! She certainly landed on her feet when you rescued her. :D

I think she chose us, and I'm so glad cos I couldn't wish for a better pet!

Back