• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pairs

Not necessarily always, as it depends on the rabbit, but I think it's generally accepted that as rabbits are naturally social creatures they are happier in pairs or more.

Try hunting around - there's loads of topics regarding this :)

It depends on the rabbit. Some really don't like other rabbits, while others are the opposite extreme and can't bear to be alone. And it's best if they're spayed/neutered, even if they're the same gender. Less hormones usually means they're less territorial and are easier to bond with other rabbits.

My rabbits are in pairs, and I'm thinking of adopting another one to make a trio. I think they are happier living with friends, especially since I work 12 hour shifts. I don't like leaving single bunnies alone for that long. But I do know of several rabbits who are bonded to their humans and hate other rabbits.

Back