• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

His Lordship Lopsley of Rex!!

He is proud to announce that.........HIS PLUMS ARE APPEARING!!

:lol: :lol:

Picture917.jpg

Janex

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT'S MY BABY!!! :love: :love: :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute :love: :love: :love:

cherylwares said:
Yay for his plums :lol: :lol: - but are they staying or are they going :shock: :shock: :shock:

Most definately GOING!!
No plums in this household :no:
....which is why my O/H left!!
Janex

Has his behaviour gone downhill yet? Any humping of your leg/furniture/other objects? Is he peeing up the wall yet? Lots of circling and grunting?

All behaviour that I am so glad is in the past in my household!! :lol:

jay2 said:
Has his behaviour gone downhill yet? Any humping of your leg/furniture/other objects? Is he peeing up the wall yet? Lots of circling and grunting?

All behaviour that I am so glad is in the past in my household!! :lol:

I assume that you are talking about Lord Lopsley and NOT my EX!!
:shock: :shock:

Janex

Wont you have to have a Royal Charter to do that Jane? :wink: 'Off with his plums' doesnt have quite the same ring to it does it? :lol:

sarsimp said:
Wont you have to have a Royal Charter to do that Jane? :wink: 'Off with his plums' doesnt have quite the same ring to it does it? :lol:

Gives a whole new meaning to the 'Crown Jewels'......

Janex

my god that sounds so much like my boyfriend its scary :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmyG said:

my god that sounds so much like my boyfriend its scary :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well there is a tried and trusted solution...... :shock: :wink:

Janex

Back