• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert-New thread as previous one all back-to-front

Uncle A had a very bad day yesterday, he hardly ate at all and his guts were very sluggish :cry:
After talking with Christabel it was agreed Uncle A would be helped to The Bridge this morning. So for a lot of time yesterday Uncle A and I sat in the garden and I told him how much I love him and would ALWAYS remember his courage. I examined his tum again in the evening and it was feeling quite gassy. I gave him some Infacol and gentle Tummy rubs as I did not want him to feel uncomfortable.
To my utter astonishment during the night Uncle A became much brighter and started to eat more :shock: :D He did some tiny poos and had a drink :D This morning he is still very bright :D and eating, even some dried food :D
I have just spoken with Christabel and we have agreed to keep reviewing the situation today. She is not working after today but has told me how to contact her if needed and she will come round and help Uncle A.
We really could not ask for a better Vet. This is such an emotional rollercoaster and it helps to feel supported by a Vet who genuinely cares.
Janex

awwww. bless uncle A. thnking of you - what a wonderful vet. as you say it is so encouraging to have the support of a caring vet.

Thoughts are with you Jane & Uncle A. x

I took this piccie during last night.
I thought it may be Uncle A's last night with us.....

Picture912.jpg

Janex

Back