• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like a hypocrite

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:? :(

I have a litter of babies, which I know aren't my fault as the female came in pregnant, which I didn't know about.
I've been given permission to rehome them as if they were mine but somehow I still feel like they were my fault :? :(

I didn't make that very clear, they're fosters for the rescue

Hi Gem,

Don't feel guilty. You are doing your absolute best for them :D

Just because a bun in your care has had babies (not your fault), it's not the end of the world. I'm sure they'll go on to find loving homes and you will have helped them find these homes :thumb:

Best of luck

Carol xxx

Exactly what Carol said. You are actually doing the best thing by taking care of them. If you didn't then who would?

So lighten up and enjoy having babies :love:

*Trots off to Stories and Photos section to see piccies* :D

xxx

Why do you feel like a hypocrite? You werent responsible for allowing this doe to get pregnant!!
She came into your care and you discovered she was pregnant..that doesnt make you responsible!!
You do a lot of work with them..and now this includes rehoming baby buns..who else better to ensure they get raised right..and rehomed properly!!

im sneaking off for a peek at photos...
relax and carry on with the good work..xx

Back