• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns eating shed!

They can't eat all of it...

My rabbit is called Lucy, she is 6months old meaning I have had her around 3months. She has currently eaten the corner of her hutch door almost down to the wire. If she continues at a rate of one cubic inch of wood every 3 months that is 4 inches a year...so if she lives to be 11 it is just possible that she could eat all the wood off the door.

However, it is likely the hutch will be replaced...mwahaha I will foil her schemes at last :twisted:

I've just discovered that one of my two or maybe both has chewed at the shed. Someone a few weeks ago on here had put metal bits on their shed. I can't remember who it was. Anyway does anyone know where I can get these from? And why don't rabbits gnaw the bits of wood they're supposed to? :shock:

same as chewing their hutch really, either give them things to chew or dont worry about it its not like they can eat all of it is it! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back