• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am Losing Uncle Albert...U/D He is Still With Us!!

Cyberbunny

Alpha Buck
Really sorry to read this Jane. At least you can make his last days comfortable for him and he knows he is loved. Thinking of you both. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry:
He is now only able to eat gratted Veggies. I am also syringing Critical Care. Christabel thinks the tumour may be growing into his skull aswell as into his mouth :cry: :cry:
I dont believe he is in pain but is on Metacam just in case. I think we are talking in terms of 'days' now......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Thanks guys.
Uncle A is such a gentle old man. I will do all in my power to make his remaining days comfortable. I love him very much and so does his friend Cerys.
Janex

I'm so sorry to hear that- you have given him such a loving home and helped make his last few months on this earth so enjoyable - am sure he knows how much he is loved- sending you both hugs and good vibes

so sorry..just hope hes not in pain...he will realise hes had a lucky time being well loved...to make the last few days hours as comfortable as possible is the best and nicest gesture now..
hugs all roundx

Uncle A has had a comfortable night. He had small portions of Veggies during the night but only took 5ml of Critical Care :(
However, he has just eaten a little bit of cereal feed having turned his nose up at SS, Oxbow and Excel!! Sometimes rubbish Pet Shop feed is useful!!
We will just have to see how today goes......

Picture820.jpg

Janex

Back