• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobtails' open day, 11 June

Oldie Bunny

Warren Scout
I'll be there, behind one of the stalls.

Keep your fingers crossed for the weather staying fine so that everyone can have a fabulous time!

Karen

probably will go as want to have a look 4 potential lady friend 4 bodes but my mate at work is having a fundraiser open day at her stables in woldingham to raise money for their rescue horses n i'm being roped into judging the dog show by the look of it. maybe i can cram both evnts in!!

I was planning on going but gotta work now ... hope everybody has a good day, weather is gonna be very hot at weekend!!

bobtails open day

Bobtails open day :shock: ooohhh I would love to go BUT not sure i could trust myself NOT to relieve them of some gorgeous furry with big ears :lol: :wink: will keep chanting "Imust NOT have another bunny :lol: I must NOT have another :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: she goes off still muttering to herself I must NOT have :lol: :wink:

Hi, is anyone planning on going to Bobtails' open day on 11 June? Details are on the Rabbit Rehome site. Just wondering as it's only down the road from me and would be good to meet some of you peeps. (Must not get any more rabbits, must not get any more rabbits...)

b-m

What time does it start and finish? Possibly will not be able to make it but you never know!

I would love to be there ,only it's quite a long way from me. Hope you all have a really great day and raise lots of money. Weather looks like it's here to stay.
Good luck
Carol X :D

Hope the day went well for them and that they not only raised some valuable funds but managed to also find homes for some of their furry's :D

I was there! There seemed to be quite a lot of people and it was a lovely day for it. What a great rescue, very impressed, it was good to go and see their set-up as I have not been there before.

b-m

Back