• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and innocent smoothies!

jay

Mama Doe
Gave Jack a teaspoon of the banana and strawberry one to try and he went mad! Jumping on me, climbing up onto my shoulder and trying to grab the bottle off me which I had to hold above me! Wasn't sure whether he should have it so didn't give him any more but he is a HUGE fan of fruit smoothies now!!! it was very funny though!

aawwww ..... personally id guess that if its just fruit a small amount would be ok, a teaspoon would be it, however if it contains milk/yoghurt stuff probably best not to :wink:

Storm likes the one with carrot in ( carrot and mango?? :? ) I left the empty bottle in the little bin in my room and he got it out and started licking it and throwing it around trying to get more out! :shock: :lol: :lol:

ooo never thought of that what about V shots ? they are strawberry, carrot and apple in a juic form..........would they be ok? choco loves strawberrys so she should like them

caz

no chance will my buns have MY innocent smoothie :p I even grudenly agreed to let my bro have some, but only a little! :lol:

There is no extra sugar in there - its all just fruit. Jack practically jumped on my head (I was lying down!!) to get at it so I had to gve him some! He gets so excited when he gets fed, you'd think I never feed him!

mine are like that :roll:

Yeah, innocent is just unconcentrated fruit and nothing else, or else we can tell their mums. :lol:

I love the coconut and banana one :p

Your bunnies all must be healthy :lol: Rudy goes mad for mint choc chip ice cream and sophie goes mad for crisps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My scaredy bun Audrey climbed all over me last night trying to get my tim tam.

And Earnest tried to eat my curry :roll:

mine tries to get my blueberry muffins. :lol:
In fact, ALL my animals try to and tha includes, two dogs, one cat, three bunnies and eight rats :lol: :lol:

Back