• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly is getting braver!!

jay

Mama Doe
Last night I was sat with the bunnies whilst they had their tea. Jack was his normal relaxed "please stroke me whilst I'm eating cos I like to be spoilt" self. BUT I also managed to stroke Milly too - at least when her head was in the bowl FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!! I'm managed a couple of strokes before but this was proper head rub albeit for about 30secs each time!!! Later on whilst I was laid on the floor (stroking Jack again - that rabbit is SOOOO soft!!) Milly was nudging my legs to make me move and then she jumped over my elbow to get past me when before she ALWAYS goes the long way round to get past! So proud of her! She really is getting more and more used to me!! :love:

She was sat near me at one point and I decided she is THE most gorgeous BIB! She has the prettiest face and the cutest big radar ears!!

I haven't really posted any pics of her yet as my friend borrowed my camera lead and I need to get it back but I'll put some on tonight - she is sooooo pretty now!

Back