• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evo's not well :( - bit better now

He wouldn't eat his brekkie this morning. :( I'm hoping it's just gas, although infacol and tummy rubs haven't helped. We are off up to the vets at 10.30.

Poor Evo!

It is prob just gas, infacol and rubs will help. Holly was like that for a whole day, by the evening she was as right as rain!

Keep us posted.

I'm sure Evo will be ok and back to his normal self soon! Keep us updated on his progress.

We've just got back, and he's ran straight to his litter tray.

The vet said his tummy sounded fine. She had a look in his mouth, and said that she could see some sharp bits, but it didn't look like it was enough to make his tongue sore yet, although she couldn't see right to the back. He has had a painkiller and some antibiotics just in case, and I'm to take him back if he's no better. I do reckon it's his teeth, if it happens again soon, he'll be booked in to have them done straight away.

Update: he's scoffing hay, buy hasn't touched his SS yet.

Oh no poor Evo, it's a good sign that he's eating his hay though.
Fingers crossed he's ok.

YAY!! Glad is all ok! couldnt believe it when i saw this thread.. he's done so well for a long time now with no tummy problems. Lets hope it was just a little blip :D

Couldn't post yesterday. :roll: .

He seems better now, booked in for a dental week after next though, just in case. He's pulling on the carpet, which is usually a sign that his teeth are playing up.

Back