• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and their other animal buddies!

I think I may have posted this pic when I first joined but I love it so much I thought I'd post it again and start a thread especially for pictures of our bunnies with their non-bunny (but also non-human) friends.

LokiMarlon3c.jpg

Loki (the tiel) used to love nicking Marlon's food when Marlon first came to live with us last July, he stopped once Bella joined us at the end of last year though as two buns proved too intimidating (mostly, he still tries for veggies on occasion)!

I know it goes against everything..... but my bunnies are big pals with the Guineas and will happily share the garden or run. As soon as I get a digi cam (ex had old one) I will post some pics!!!!!!!

Aww, Love the photo!! Well, they arent very good pics of any of them, but the buns and Ven are best mates. Charlie was his favourite, He kept looking for him when he died , then he became Tillys carer!!

Charlie040.jpg

Charlie18.jpg

xx

I love Venny so much!

I think Flit is a much braver bird than Loki though, there has to be food involved for him to get close to the buns. Usually anyway, he did try preening Bella's whiskers a few months ago when she was having a cuddle with my mum and he's almost landed on Marlon a couple of times. :lol:
Loki used to like visiting my hammy Manny when I had him though, here's a pic of one of their rendezvous:

LokivisitsManny.jpg

I also had lovely one of Marlon and Manny touching noses but I lost it when my computer threw a major wobbly at the end of last year. :(

Back