• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys have got a new house!!

Nyki

Warren Scout
When my Spooky came to live with us we were hoping that all 3 bunnies would be able to live together. After a few bonding attemps it isn't looking promising, so Stuy has his own home. They are all really happy and have loads of space for looning around. :D :D

yhpnax.jpg

The 2 boys, Bugs & Spooky, are in the penthouse and get on very well as you can see :love: :D

yhpna4.jpg

They do everything together!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

yhpnah.jpg

My Stuy loves his time with his Mummy on the Sofa getting up to all sorts of mischief :roll: :D :D

They are not for you Stuy!!
yhpo1d.jpg

"What's behind here Mum???"
yhpo14.jpg

aawwww they are adorable bunnies.. shame they dont get on but what a fantastic home they have!! Where did u get it from? Maybe once they have lived that close for a while they will accept each other too :wink:

Thanks Diddeen!!
My OH designed and built it (I'm so lucky!!)
I hope they may get together one day, bonding is just so hard to watch when they fight so much. I can't stand seeing them (Spooky or Stuy) get hurt :cry:
Anyway they seem really content and if they are happy then so am I!! :D :D :D

Thanks everyone!! My O/H Paul is loving all the comments about the cage!! :roll: :D

bunny_burrows said:
That cage is great! It's so big - I bet the buns can do binkies in that!

Oh yes and lots of them too!!! :D :D Spooky loves running from corner to corner with a binky in the middle, then he'll loon up the ramp, skid in to the hay box and munch on some hay then start all over again. Meanwhile Bugs tries to find a quiet place where Spooky can't run in to him!!! :roll: :D

Stuy does some great binkies too, he loves running round like a mad thing on his carpet, I think it's because his feet don't slip, as we have tiled floors everywhere else he goes :roll: :D.

Sorry bizzy_vicki!!!

Looks like the site where my photos are is having a few problems. :roll:
I cannot access it at all, hopefully it is only temporary???? :x

Back