• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala on the shelf

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Nala often climbs onto the bottom shelf of my bookshelf... there is an empty scanner box on there so she likes to be up high. Simba usually goes over to see what she's up to and often nibbles the box but he never joins in. Today however.. he decided to do one better and managed to jump onto the shelf above her.. and sat with Bagpuss.. i think he was quite pleased with himself!! :lol: :lol:
shelf2.jpg

shelf1.jpg

How sweet!! They are such cute bunnies!! :D

How come they don't chew your shelves, you must have them well trained!!

hehehe they've never tried! Simba is a chewer... usually cardboard boxes/tubes, wires, skirting boards, magazines :roll: in the past he's also had carpets, shoes, bags, jumpers! :roll: Nala is great and rarely nibbles anything that isnt tasty! :lol:

Whn I got my baby loinhead Loki home (he's not a baby anymore!) I put him in my room in a pen which contained my desk. He didn't move for three hours. I went down stairs, came back upa nd he was gone! I was in a complete panic! He was in my desk sat on top of all the computer manuals, how he fit in the gap I don't know!

You know, if there was ever one bunny I could seriously nap, it would be Simba :love: I just think he is the cutest lil thing, he is so sweet... his g/f isn't too bad either :wink: :wink:

loopylop said:
You know, if there was ever one bunny I could seriously nap, it would be Simba :love: I just think he is the cutest lil thing, he is so sweet... his g/f isn't too bad either :wink: :wink:

Nala would fight ya for him! :lol: :lol: She makes a mean bodyguard :wink:

Back