• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover and Dusty back together again

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Auntie Sarah I reckon I could probably fit inside one of your lovely girls' dewlaps :lol: :lol: They look very lovely, I'm glad they are feeling better and are happy together again now they have been snipped.

Santa xx

Here are Clover and Dusty back together again after their spays and health problems:

Unfortunately, Dusty got camera shy!
Back-to-backbunniescloser.jpg

Here are the twin bunnies before their ops:
Twinaerialbunnies.jpg

aawww wow they make a fab couple! Are they sisters? are the frenchies?? They look huge! glad they are both recovered at last.. they gave you a hard time eh :wink:

Thanks guys :D Yes, they are pretty huge still, even after all the weight they've lost since I got them (they were big fat bunnies before), now they are just large bunnies! I'm not sure exactly what they are - I think they are chinchilla crosses. Am not sure whether they are sisters, but think so.

Santa said:
Auntie Sarah I reckon I could probably fit inside one of your lovely girls' dewlaps :lol: :lol: They look very lovely, I'm glad they are feeling better and are happy together again now they have been snipped.

Santa xx

You could!! Now you see why I said 'oh you're so tiny' given what I'm used to!!! :lol:

Back