• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly :'(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Sorry about this, but you guessed it .. another moan. I worried sick about Till, shes hurting herself, Chewing her paws, hugely over grooming and getting nippy :cry: :cry: . Im thinking she's going to need company before i was hoping for, Im going to book her in for speying over the nxt week or so, Im not a worry person but shes got me going big time now. Thing is, Im at a dead end on what to do, I sit with her for hours every day in the run, indoors, play with her, everything, but she dont want me then, then i'll be busy and walk past and she reaches up to me . . . :cry: :cry: :cry: xx

aawww Hope she settles down soon. Maybe spaying will help so that you can get her a new friend. Oh and Becki.. we dont think u are moaning.. our bunnies make us all worry about them! :wink:

Awwww Becki :(
We all know you love tilly and venny with all your heart, and we can try and be everything to them-but sometimes they just need to have a little rabbit chat with their own kind...
I hope spaying will help her - and that she settles down more after it.

Thanks for the replies, You just really do not know what a failure i feel. I've given up so much for these bunnies, and i had about 6 months of perfect life with them, before it all went wrong :cry: . I just hope its company she wants, rather than Charlie. How do i explain to her that she's not going to have her boy back :cry: :cry: xx

Aww poor Tilly. Don't worry Becki your doing a great job with her. I hope she cheers up soon. Sending hugs and kisses to Tilly! :D Xx

awwwww! you're doing great with Tilly :D it's probably her hormones playing a part in her restless behaviour, they should settle after her spay. She could be lonely too as she was used to having charlie around. once she is spayed, maybe it may be time for her to have a friend again? but only you can decide this of course. Please don't be so hard on your self, you are a great bunny mummy! :D

Sounds like you spend loads of time with Tilly and are a fab bunny mummy.

From my own experience, I think it made Esmerelda happier to have Hann as her new friend after Bob died.

It was obvious that she missed having company as the day Bob died she spent the afternoon lying by Hann's run, whilst previously she had been attacking him through the bars.

Try not to worry too much, you are doing all you can x

Aww listen don't worry, get her spayed and then go from there - have you got a cuddly toy for her and can she see venny when she is in her hutch/cage???

It is obviously time to get her a new friend and after she is spayed you can!!

Try not to worry to much, you are doing an amazing job with her and she will be very happy with a new boyfriend!

Tilly will be fine as soon as she has been spayed and her hormones have calmed down. The soft toy idea is good - Jack and his soft toy were inseparable before he was spayed!!

Thanks for ur replies, Im going to try and get her in for speying asap. Shes sat in her run all scrunched up with a pained face at the mo :( , but im feeling much better and going to go and chat to her in a bit, think yesterday was just a 'missing charlie' day :roll: :) xx

Back