• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look at me soon to be new hutch!!!!

Hey you know how I am always going on about finding hutches and how I can never find the one I want....
Well I gave up finding cheap ones, and figured you know what.....
I'd rather buy a good quality one now instead of having to replace it and end up spending double...
Now my family situation has finally worked out!!! Praise God!
I can stop dithering around and am about to order it!!!!
So here's the link!!!!
I am getting the xlarge one! and getting it made a little higher - because snowflake is much happier on 2 legs than 4! :? So she needs the height....
And getting the run to attatch to... and night shutters... cos we have a fox problem.
When I get it photos I promise will be taken... Her current hutch is going to look like a shoe box in comparison...
Anyways here you go!
And here my bank account goes to!
http://www.rehutches.com/doublehutch02.htm

Thats a fab hutch - it is better to pay loads for a decent hutch. I was lucky to have one made for me when I had outside bunnies - my dad built a fab two storey hutch which they were much happier in than the cheap one we had previously bought! The night shutters are a fab idea too!

She will love it when she moves in there. :thumb:

Will there be a Mr Snowflakey joining her when she moves in, will be an ideal time do it. :D

Deb x

Mr snowflakey!!!!
Yes he will be arriving shortly! watch this space!!!!
I actually intended the hutch to arrive at the end of July, cos then it would be in to co inside with her and my holiday...
But while she was on a trial run at the rabbit hotel - she becmae a bit more bunny like lol... and I just think she needs the space now.! rather than waiting.
I know I should wait cos of the whole territorial thing... but if I disinfect and clean the hutch before she gets back with a man then I think it will be ok....
She would be a bit lonely being by herself in a cage that big lol!
and yup shes worth every penny!

Back