• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's come to live with us

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
This little baby is the latest addition to our family, her name is Treacle and she is such a baby, she will go to sleep in your arms. Only go her last night so there will be more as she settles in

Bet you cant see me under here

youcantseemeImhiding.jpg

Cant a girl get some peace around here

cantagirlgetsomepeace.jpg

And just because they cant be out done, are a couple of candy and dobb's

Why do you always take my picture when I'm eating

candystillmunching.jpg

Might have something to do with the fact your always eating, Candy

candymunching.jpg

And her are Candy and Dobb's all snuggled after a hard days playing

allcuddledup.jpg

bunnylove said:
arh karen shes lovely they all are :D are you gonna bond her in with the other two?

Thanks Eve

I don't think so, she's 3 years old now and was previously bonded but her partner started to attack her and now she is very nervous with other bun's and seems much happier with humans. Time will tell I know but for now I'm just going to see how things go with her.

runnybabbit said:
bunnylove said:
arh karen shes lovely they all are :D are you gonna bond her in with the other two?

Thanks Eve

I don't think so, she's 3 years old now and was previously bonded but her partner started to attack her and now she is very nervous with other bun's and seems much happier with humans. Time will tell I know but for now I'm just going to see how things go with her.

:D :D

See what happens when you come to visit me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so pleased Treacle as gone to Karen & Amy as she really went quite introvert after her partner Toffee attaced her (she had a tumour behind the eyes and I had to have her pts) even though Toffee attacked Treacle and I had to seperate them Treacle still missed Toffee and wouldn't bond with any other buns.

Thanks Amy for giving her all the love she needs :D

Back