• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunnies!

maxbun

Warren Scout
Every year my dad gives me 4 runner bean plants to put in a pot in the garden, and I've never had problems with them until yesterday. They had been in small pots on the patio for over a week (totally ignored by the bunnies) and last night at 8.00 pm I decided to put them in the big pot with the canes for them to grow up. At 9.00 I went to put the bunnies to bed, to find them sitting on the patio with very guilty looks on their faces!
You can guess what had happened - where there had been 4 healthy bean plants, there are now 4 sorry looking stumps! I told them they had some explaining to do to their 'grandpa' :roll: .

Bless! They must have seen all your re-potting hard work and wanted to join in, just a pity "helping" in bunnyland only consists of digging and eating/chewing! :lol:

They never do anything by halves - it wouldn't have been as fun to eat them BEFORE you'd spent time re-potting them!!

Back