• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Zeubin should be a male model? :-p

Veronica

Mama Doe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Picture1843955.jpg

Picture1843956.jpg

He hasn't actually, but he could do. He was orignally from a well known breeder of BEW nethies...who I contacted 2 years previously to owning Zeubin asking to own one. Zeubin was one of two buns I picked out to be mine..the other bun was to go to be auctioned at the great Bradford championship show...so if I were to have picked the other bun, Zeubin would have gone to the show.
He's an excellent example of the breed and colour combo..and I've been told he'd do really well if shown.

I just think he's a little cutie :D hehe

I don't really know much about showing and rabbit shows but he looks like he would do very well :)

I think one of my favourite pictures of him was when he jumped into the bath ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Veronica said:
He's an excellent example of the breed and colour combo..and I've been told he'd do really well if shown.

I just think he's a little cutie :D hehe

I agree there veronica!
He really is a star!
such big fluffyness ....awesome!

Veronica said:
bunnybabyfluff said:
That bunny is so cute! He is a hansome young boy! What is his breed and age?

Awww thanks hun. He's a blue eyed white netherland dwarf, and is 2 years old :D
OMG! he looks like a BABY!
This is my bunny, she is a Holland Lop and she is 5 months. (she is on my lap right now giving my kisses!)

I put clothes it on her if she is playing on wet grass so she doesn't get so much dirt on her if she limps cause she hates baths unless I fill up the whole sink with warm water (but then she doesn't come out!) I hope she will walk again, I have to clean her cage every day because she uses pee pee pads for her because she can't get ballence and walk in saw dust. And i must bath her 2 times a day. People think she is a waist of time and I should put her down and get a "better" bunny but I can't trade in my love! I could never let my baby down and as long as she isn't giving up then nether am I!
31a6e2cc.jpg

Tinkerbell goes Hawwie!
d80deaf8.jpg
I go Hawwie 2!
da93d761.jpg

Snuggles!
DVC00366.jpg

Looking for something...
DVC00387.jpg

Tinkerbell rolls on her back at the park
57042a4a.jpg

Tinkerbell snuggels with Britanny!
9b5ad194.jpg

Tinkerbell get's kisses from Brittany!
3526fbca.jpg

Face to Face with Britanny!
f301929b.jpg

Her new Baby out fit!
a9686412.jpg

She finds a flower at the park!
26d1101f.jpg

She gives it to momy!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back