• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know about ................

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Poinsonous plants and bunny profing garden, within easy travelling distance to me. I would like to be able to convert my garden and could do with an expert to come over see my garden and have a chat about it and point me in the right direction?

I looked it up on the net and got some new plants for my garden and the buns have eaten ALL of them!! total waste of money...you maybe better off getting lots of pots of plants instead??!?!

Well I've no plants at all but have some shrubs I'm not a garden person at all really.

nor me :lol: :lol: if it dies I buy a new one :lol: :lol:

If in doubt, rip it out :lol: and just buy a load of Pansies, marigold a shed loads of packet seeds for herbs :D then print a list of safe plants and keep it in your handbag so when you are out and you spot something you can check it against your list :wink: :D

...you maybe better off getting lots of pots of plants instead??!?!

This didn't work for me - my bunnies ate all my runner bean plants only an hour after I planted them yesterday! :lol:
Jane

Denny said:
nor me :lol: :lol: if it dies I buy a new one :lol: :lol:

If in doubt, rip it out :lol: and just buy a load of Pansies, marigold a shed loads of packet seeds for herbs :D then print a list of safe plants and keep it in your handbag so when you are out and you spot something you can check it against your list :wink: :D

:lol: Pansies it is :thumb:

maxbun said:

This didn't work for me - my bunnies ate all my runner bean plants only an hour after I planted them yesterday! :lol:
Jane

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maxbun said:

Jane

I've got runner beans in plastic pots on my patio waiting to be planted and caught Hann attacking them yesterday! Will plant them in an area of the garden they can't get to.

I have all sorts of herbs in my garden, Lavendar, geraniums and pansies. Jack prefers the grass to anything else - maybe because he's directly supervised in the garden and gets shouted at when he eats my flowers. I certainly wouldn't want to be eating whilst someone was shouting "Oi! GET OFF MY PLANTS YOU LITTLE MONSTER" in my ear whilst threatening me with a garden hose!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been reading the Rabbit Nutrition book by Virginia Richardson, and am going to be growing my own wild plants in tubs, mad I know but it's amazing the amount of good stuff there is in them. Worth a read and perhaps you could have a section of the garden just for that. :D

well ive hurt me back AGAIN!! but i am trying to sort out the flower beds around the wheelchair ramps..and i need to de weed em and put membrane down to stop weeds but i also want to plant a bunny garden...for them to investigate on their leashes..

i found a seed pack a year ago now..and still havent got around to it..but i will..i will just have to sell something else in the house to pay for someone to do it for me..as usual!!

Anyhoo.theres a comprehensive list somewhere..pmsl i need to recheck my boomkmarks!

But these are the seeds..also do tortoise ones!!

The rabbit grazing seeds and the tortoise ones are at the bottom of the page.

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/pages/childrens-seeds1.htm

Back