• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Construction complete at last!!

It has only taken since Wednesday :oops: I had to admit defeat and ask Rob to help, well, do it for me really, apparently I was using a metal drill bit for wood, and the wrong nails too :cry: :cry: no wonder it wasnt going very well

But Trinny and Smokie's new home is finally complete, the newly weds have moved in and promptly trashed everything, so I guess that means they like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before they move in
TrinnyandSmokie006.jpg

After
TrinnyandSmokie008.jpg

TrinnyandSmokie007.jpg

Their new home fits just right in the space next to the bigger shed, a real bunny mansions now :shock:

TrinnyandSmokie004.jpg

TrinnyandSmokie014.jpg

It's 4 ft square, which gives them a good area to stretch about in, I have put the small 3ft hutch in for them to sleep in, they both like jumping on top of it to look out of the window :D bless them

TrinnyandSmokie005.jpg

I am going to look at some runs this afternoon to see if onewhich is made to attach to a hutch will fit to the playhouse, but the door might cause a problem....hmmm have to think on that for a while.

Hi, looking Good!! where did you find the playhouse? I'm looking for something that'll fit on our 4ft wide path.

tupperwarequeen said:
OMG I just realised you can see all the junk in my shed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please don't look at that bit, how embarrasing :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hey you saw all my junk,in the summerhouse! :lol:
Do the other 3 have free run of the shed?

Gosh Sally - thats fantastic - if Id attempted it it would prob have been upside down :roll: Well done you :D

bluebunny said:
tupperwarequeen said:
OMG I just realised you can see all the junk in my shed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please don't look at that bit, how embarrasing :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hey you saw all my junk,in the summerhouse! :lol:
Do the other 3 have free run of the shed?

yeah, they are in the shed free range!! They have the wire panel across the front to allow ventilation, they go out in the run when I am at home in the day

Back