• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and After Photos!

Katie

Mama Doe
Lottie had a bath yesterday before bonding and we had to cut her hair today! These are the before and after photos, although I think she looked better before, its much easier to keep her hair tidy when its shorter!

(we used a special conditioner as her hairs so thick so it is extremely shiny and not, as it appears, extremely greasy! :lol: )

Before:

P6040086.jpg

P6040081.jpg

P6040087.jpg

The hair!

P6040089.jpg

After!:

P6040090.jpg

P6040091.jpg

P6040095.jpg

P6040096.jpg

Jack's-Jane said:
My piggies Jimmy and Nelson had a bath yesterday too!!
What a very pretty piggie Lottie is.
:D :D

Janex

It was a lovely day to bath piggies! I did all of mine, I dont like doing it in winter in case they catch a chill, on a sunny day I know if they are still a bit damp they'll dry in the warm :D

Shes beautiful isnt she :D Originally from a breeder, but the people who brought her got a puppy instead :( she was left in the garge and you should have seen the state of her hutch poor thing

Katie said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

It was a lovely day to bath piggies! I did all of mine, I dont like doing it in winter in case they catch a chill, on a sunny day I know if they are still a bit damp they'll dry in the warm :D

Shes beautiful isnt she :D Originally from a breeder, but the people who brought her got a puppy instead :( she was left in the garge and you should have seen the state of her hutch poor thing

She really is beautiful :D
Am I correct in thinking that she is a Peruvian?
I had one like her, a Boar called Inspector Morse!! :lol: :lol:
Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Katie said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Janex

:lol: I don't think shes peruvian, i think she's a sheltie? but i'm not really sure. Her hair could reach a very long length if we left it! but it must be so annoying for her!

Katie said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Katie said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Janex

:lol: I don't think shes peruvian, i think she's a sheltie? but i'm not really sure. Her hair could reach a very long length if we left it! but it must be so annoying for her!

Morse used to HATE having his hair cut. He would not talk to me for days afterwards!! :roll: :roll:
Janex

:lol: :lol: typical bloke! Lottie loves it! She doesn't like being groomed around her bumb but she adores being brushed otherwise and sat very still today for her haircut!

Mine used to have beautiful coats like that when I got them from the person who used to show them :roll: they used to live in little cages by themselves. As soon as I bonded them into a group they all now have short coats cause they trim each other all the time :roll: :lol:

Back