• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks You Guys!

Liz

Warren Scout
Since Harvey's wee scare at the vets- he seems to be a lot gentler- he was never an aggressive bun but was not too keen on a lot of contact- he loved head rubs as long as you don't pick him up etc- but now- he's coming to me when I call him- letting me pet and groom him and he even licked me for the first time- I was so chuffed I nearly cried. I am sure having Talulah is helping this too as he is circling me an all sorts- have nearly stood on him a few times though as he stays so close when in the garden. They are not together yet as neither neutered- but have been kissing each other and having a good old sniff through the hutch wires. I have been having a real rough time of late and its been the buns for sure that have helped me through- never thought it possible to love little creatures as much- Talulah is still very small and timid but hopefully her confidence will build with time- she eats like there is no tomorrow and has a wee sore on her back- going to vet again on wed- so will have checked then. I so love my rabbits- they are a complete joy!
Thanks so much you guys for all the help and advice on being the best bunny mum I can be- far from perfect but much better than I was- I understand them so much more from what I have learned on here- and to see them binky and to be licked- makes me so happy and makes it all the more worth while! :bunny: :bunny: ( both have one opposite one uppys- its hilarious!)

Awwwww its lovely to hear that your Buns are doing well :D
Are you gonna get them both neutered so they can be bonded?
Just being nosey!! :oops: Sorry!!

:D :D

Janex

thats was the plan jane- but harvey stopped breathing when given anaesthetic- so the vet didnt risk the op- and brought him round- still intact. gonna get talulah done when shes old enough and try them together- but realise if harv too aggressive or demanding with all his hormones- may not be possible- but will give it a try. if he is- am not sure if will risk anaesthetic again- will wait and see. :)

Back