• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our First Day Out...

They're such cute bunnies. Our two will be out in the garden for the first time in a week or two. We're moving house soon and Alfie has never seen grass :eek: :lol:

Today was Teddy and Bertie's first time out in the garden!

They were a bit scared at first, but you can see that they soon relaxed!

"You talking to me" My little Teddy looking soooo cute!!
DSC00436.jpg

What do you think they are saying here??
DSC00438.jpg

My big fluffy monster Bertie
DSC00437.jpg

Just chillin'
DSC00441.jpg

Munching (Bertie's fave pass-time :lol:) on some apple branches
DSC00444.jpg

Mr Bertie having a snooze!
DSC00439.jpg

I think they enjoyed it outside today. We had a few binkies and a couple of flops, so hopefully, weather permitting, we shall be going out again soon :D

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Arrr glad they enjoyed the sunshine.
Got to enjoy it while it's here, might be raining tomorrow :roll:

Rabswood

Lynda haven't they grown into handsome lads?! :love: And so different..Bertie is gorgeous...and Teddy looks just like his mum.....they look very happy and well cared for :D

Well I'm glad we came in when we did! The heavens have now opened!!!

Jill, Bertie has changed loads, he's really fluffed out and he is HUGE!

He does look a bit like Rudy with his fluffy face... and the fact that he is turning grey :shock: :lol:

His parents are both smallish buns so don't know where the huge gene has come from..what do you feed him?! :lol:

Ooooh... The posts have all gone a funny way round :?

Jill, If I hadn't seen Alfie, then I wouldn't beleive that both the parents were smallish, Bertie is so much bigger and heavier than little Ted!

The boy is huuuuge! and given the chance, would eat for England :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous - Teddy looks like Faith in those pics Jill put up before!!

You wouldn't know the two were related!!! Polly & Alfie look really different to me - except for their colouring & white markings!!

I think Bertie and Alfie look alike, but Teddy and Bertie look nothing like each other... It's like they came from two different places :lol: :lol:

How are the lovely Alfie and Polly anyways?

lynda_m said:
I think Bertie and Alfie look alike, but Teddy and Bertie look nothing like each other... It's like they came from two different places :lol: :lol:

Good Good

Had people at the house last night & Polly & Alfie hid the whole time!! Afterwards, took me ages to coax them out!! Alfie was ok, but Polly wasn't happy!!! :lol:

Angie65 said:
lynda_m said:

Good Good

Had people at the house last night & Polly & Alfie hid the whole time!! Afterwards, took me ages to coax them out!! Alfie was ok, but Polly wasn't happy!!! :lol:

My two don't like people they don't know... I'd say Bertie is the bigger woosie tho... he still hides from the hoover :lol:

Back